Judd and I made it to the end of another cycle with negative results (don't know what I was thinkin'! We aren't "trying"! Guess I thought that MAYBE since we weren't, it might happen - Isn't that what everyone says???) and I'm sad. Trying to fight the "baby blues" of a different source. Trusting that God has not left me, still has good plans (baby or not), and is here with me in my pain.
In HIS Hands,
Katy
Park City Utah
4 years ago









Katy,
ReplyDeleteI pray God will give you peace and comfort to ease your pain.
Praying for you,
Nina
Katy, I am praying for you and Judd. I so remember every single month for almost 2 years getting the negative results and crying my eyes out every.single.time!!! And this was after losing a baby that we didn't even "try" for! I will say that 2 of the 3 kids that I do have now weren't "tried" for. I know what it's like to try not to try or try not to try too hard or try really, really hard!:) It's SO frustrating! God knows what you're going though and at the end of this you are not going to believe the blessings He is going to give you!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry, Katy! Just think...in a few short weeks you two will be packing up and moving to a whole nother (that word looks wierd by itself...is it a real word?!?) state! Perhaps God is waiting for you two to be settled in your new house, new church, and surrounded by new friends to help you celebrate....perhaps he doesn't want Judd to have to do ALL the lifting alone...you two are going to BUSY, BUSY, BUSY in the next couple of weeks!!! Enjoy the journey together, and know that HE has a plan in HIS own time....I truly believe he will bless you with a little miracle of your own at the perfect time!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog!!!!!!! And I added you on facebook!!!!I guess I am really moving up in the world huh? We miss you guys so much. We walked by your house today and I was afraid Isaac was going to want to stop, but he didnt. He said, "Look mommy, there's Judd's old house. He doesnt live there anymore. God gave him a new one." How amazing that God speaks to us through our little ones!
ReplyDelete